Health Screening Questions
Your safety is our main priority. While sessions and training plans are aimed at runners of all abilities, it is important that you consider your own health and safety, to ensure that you are suitably fit and well to participate safely in the sessions and events. If you are in any doubt as to your suitability to engage in the sessions and events, you should consult your doctor, especially if any of the following apply:
- If you have ever been told you have a heart condition, or feel pain in your chest when you exercise
- If you take medication for your blood pressure or any other heart condition
- If you ever lose your balance because of dizziness or pass out/lose consciousness
- If you have any bone/joint problems that a change in your physical activity could make worse
- If you know of any other reason why you should not engage in physical activity
By submitting this form, you confirm that you have read and understood this information, and have taken the necessary steps to confirm your suitability to participate in the training sessions. You also confirm that you are voluntarily engaging in an acceptable level of exercise, and understand that your participation involves a risk of injury. We Run accepts no liability for any such injury, howsoever sustained.
Health and Safety
Your safety is our main priority. In addition to reading and acting on the information above, you also agree to:
- Ensure you wear clothing appropriate to the weather conditions (including hats where appropriate), and apply protective sun cream where appropriate
- Bring spare water and ensure you remain well-hydrated throughout your session
- Declare to your Coach any existing concerns, illnesses or injuries before commencing any session, or as soon as any concerns, illnesses or injuries arise during a session
- Ensure you have somebody who knows where you’re going prior to a session, and who knows when to hear from you after the session
- Always meet your Coach in an open, public space. For both your own protection, and for the protection of our Coaches, sessions should never be delivered in isolated environments such as customers’ or Coaches’ own homes
- Engage in a thorough warm-up and cool-down before and after your session
- Take care to leave adequate space between you and other runners, and be aware of members of the public and/or animals
- Avoid routes that involve crossing roads or running alongside vehicular traffic
- Never suggest or agree to make payments to your Coach in cash, to reduce the value of items in Coaches’/customers’ possession
- Take reasonable care with personal possessions during sessions. We Run accepts no liability for property which is lost, damaged or stolen during your session
For the purposes of this condition, personal information includes medical data collected for health and safety purposes (“Personal Information”).
Your details are being collected by We Run Ltd. and will be shared with our partner organisations and Consultants. We will use this information for the purposes of organising, staging and administering our training sessions. We will only share it with other organisations if it is necessary for the running of our sessions or events.
By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree that your personal information and data may be used by We Run Ltd. and their partners in connection with the compilation of statistical information and to improve health and safety procedures at future sessions.
If you opt-in to our marketing materials (optional), you agree that your name and contact details can be used by We Run Ltd. for the purposes of:
- the promotion and marketing of our products and services;
- adding you to a mailing list to keep you informed about any future events and services which we believe you might be interested in, such as leisure activities relating to either similar types of events or activities;
- promotional and marketing material in respect of similar events, other community based activities organised by our partners.
We shall take all necessary steps to ensure that personal information or marketing information pertaining or relating to you which comes into the possession or control of We Run Ltd. or our partners or Consultants shall not be used or reproduced in whole or in part in any form except for the purposes outlined in these Conditions.
If you opt-in to our marketing communications, you can opt-out at any time using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, or by contacting us directly at email@example.com.
By agreeing to the terms and conditions you agree to receive a limited number of welfare emails which may include training information and latest updates on sessions.
Your Coach will arrive at the location and time you have agreed. In the event that you are late, your Coach will wait for 15 minutes at the agreed location. You should make contact with your Coach as soon as possible to inform them that you are running late. If you fail to arrive or make contact within 15 minutes of the agreed time, your Coach will leave. This will count as a late cancellation and the full session fee will be payable, with no recourse to any refund. Should you arrive late, the session will be considered to have started at the time you initially agreed to meet with your Coach, and the Coach will not extend the session. In the unlikely event that your Coach arrives late to an agreed session, the session will be considered to start only when the Coach has arrived and begun delivering the session. The session will be extended so as to compensate for the Coach’s late arrival, such that the duration of the session is in line with the advertised service that the you have purchased. If extending the session is not possible on the same day, the extra time will be added to a future session.
If you cannot attend an arranged session, please:
- Contact your coach at least 48 hours in advance to let them know
- Liaise with your coach to re-arrange the session
If 48 hours notice is not given, this will count as a late cancellation and the full session fee is payable, with no recourse to any refund.
In the unlikely event that your Coach has to cancel a session with less than 48 hours notice, you will be entitled to re-arrange the session with your coach, or to request a full refund on the cost of the session if you do not wish to reschedule.
In rare cases, your Coach may have to postpone planned sessions in the event of adverse weather warnings from the Met Office, in the event of a thunderstorm, or in the event of otherwise adverse weather conditions which the Coach deems to represent a hazard. In such cases, you will be entitled to re-arrange the session with your coach, or to request a full refund on the cost of the session if you do not wish to reschedule.
Customers who request a refund on sessions not yet delivered will be entitled to do so. Refunds requested within 14 days of purchase will be honoured in full, minus the cost of any sessions delivered (delivered sessions will be charged at the single session rate if fewer than 5 sessions have been delivered, and will be charged at the 5-9 session rate if 5 or more sessions have been delivered).
Refunds requested more than 14 days after purchase will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 20% of the amount remaining after the cost of any sessions delivered is deducted. Delivered sessions will be charged at the single session rate if fewer than 5 sessions have been delivered, and will be charged at the 5-9 session rate if 5 or more sessions have been delivered.
Customers purchasing online running coaching or a bespoke training plan should note that no refund shall be granted after the training plan has been delivered. Refunds requested after the initial consultation but before the training plan has been delivered will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the fee paid. Refunds requested before the initial consultation and before any training plan has been delivered will be honoured in full. Customers wishing to cancel a subscription to online coaching must give notice of this at least 7 days prior to their subscription renewal date (which is the same date of the month as their subscription was initially purchased). Customers failing to provide this notice may incur a cancellation charge. Refunds for online coaching will not be granted retrospectively.
Refunds can only be processed back to the same method used to make the payment. For card payments, refunds can only be made back to the card used to make the payment. We do not accept cash payments, and we do not offer cash refunds.
Unless explicitly agreed otherwise in writing, purchased session and plans will expire 180 days after payment is made. Customers who fail to redeem sessions or plans in this timeframe without prior agreement with their coach will forfeit their sessions and will have no recourse to any refund.
Terms and Conditions
- The content provided in the Virtual Running Club is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website or within the Virtual Running Club is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website or the Virtual Running Club meet your specific requirements.
It is important that you consider your own health and safety, to ensure that you are suitably fit and well to engage safely with the resources available in our Virtual Running Club. If you are in any doubt as to your suitability to engage in any training, you should consult your doctor, especially if any of the following apply:
If you have ever been told you have a heart condition, or feel pain in your chest when you exercise
If you take medication for your blood pressure or any other heart condition
If you ever lose your balance because of dizziness or pass out/lose consciousness
If you have any bone/joint problems that a change in your physical activity could make worse
If you know of any other reason why you should not engage in physical activity
By submitting this form, you confirm that you have read and understood this information, and have taken the necessary steps to confirm your suitability to participate in the training you undertake. You also confirm that you are voluntarily engaging in an acceptable level of exercise, and understand that your participation involves a risk of injury. We Run accepts no liability for any such injury, howsoever sustained.
Cancelling your membership to the Virtual Running Club
If you wish to cancel your membership to the Virtual Running Club, simply reply to any of the emails you’ve received from the Club, or contact us via the app itself. Your subscription will be cancelled, and you will be removed from the app, mailing list and Facebook Group (if applicable).
Refunds from the Virtual Running Club
Customers who request a refund within 15 days of joining the Club will be refunded in full. After 15 days has elapsed, customers will no longer be entitled to any refund.
Members who join the Club’s private Facebook group should take a moment to read the group rules. Breaches of the rules may result in the member being removed from the group.
Communications sent by a member either by email or via the app should be civil. Threatening, offensive or abusive communications will not be tolerated, and may result in the member being removed from the Club, the app, the Facebook group and the mailing list, with no recourse to any refund.